IT thought leaders from across the UAE government sector were celebrated at the 3rd Annual GovTech Innovation Awards, held last night at the lavish Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, The Palm.
The strategies, programs and initiatives that are formulated and pursued by the UAE government have helped make the country one of the smartest and most technologically advanced countries on the planet.
Last night, government entities that have leveraged technology to completely transform the services they provide were honored at the awards ceremony, hosted by CPI Media Group.
Kausar Syed, Group Publishing Director at CPI Media Groupsaid it was important that key IT stakeholders within the government sector be recognized for their outstanding achievements.
“The ambition demonstrated by the Government of the United Arab Emirates to continue to transform the country with the aim of making it a better place to live for all its residents and citizens is truly inspiring. Our aim with these awards is to pay tribute to the IT leaders in government, who are using disruptive technologies to completely transform the services we consume on a daily basis.The vision and foresight of these government entities and the people who work in them are remarkable, and it is important that their groundbreaking achievements are put forward. in value,” Syed said.
The full list of winners of the 2022 GovTech Innovation Awards is shown below:
- Emirates Health Services – AI Implementation of the Year
- DEWA – Customer Satisfaction Entity of the Year
- Dubai Department of Economy and Tourism – Innovative Initiative of the Year
- Dubai Health Authority – Citizen Empowerment Initiative of the Year
- Digital Transformation Project of the Year – Department of Cabinet Affairs
- Dubai Air Navigation Services – Cybersecurity Solution of the Year
- Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority – Best Blockchain Implementation of the Year
- Dubai Municipality – Public-Private Partnership of the Year
- Graduate Schools of Technology – Mobile App of the Year
- RTA (Roads and Transportation Authority) – Government Pioneer of the Year
- Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority (TDRA) – Best Customer Experience in UAE Government Sector
- du ICT – Best Digital Solutions Provider of the Year
- Dubai Department of Finance (DOF) – Best Public Sector Digital Wallet Payment Solution Award
- ANKABUT – IT Department of the Year in Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Petroleum – Dubai Department of the Year
- The Executive Council – IoT Implementation of the Year
- Fouzia Al Tayer, Ministry of Cabinet Affairs – Women in Government of the Year
- Nitin Shingari, Daman Health – CISO of the Year
- RAKEZ – IT Department of the Year in Ras Al Khaimah
- Hikvision – AI Security Innovation Provider of the Year
- Commvault – Cybersecurity and Public-Private Partnership of the Year
- Intelligent Security Systems – Security Product of the Year
- BARCO – Collaborative Supplier of the Year